From this to that

I finally got around to changing the upholstery on the CL headboard I got, I had originally planned to do some button tufting but I’ll reserve that for later ( too labor intensive for me at this time). Here’s the before

20120613-150147.jpg
And the after 🙂

20120613-150209.jpg

I love the new look, there was really nothing to it, just removed the old fabric and stapled the one over it. I also wrapped some cording in the same
Fabric and glued it into the groove. Fabric was from amazon for like forty dollars.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s